This simple yet delicious creation was born on a Saturday afternoon after visiting the ol’ local Farmer’s market. Five (5) simple ingredients- one amazingly delicious taco. Enjoy!!
– 1 lb grilled spicy shrimp
– 4 fresh peaches- chunky chopped
– soft tortillas
– pkg of queso fresco (Mexican crumbling cheese)
– Green Goddess dressing
– cilantro (optional)
– toast tortillas in oven or on top of the stove
– drizzle dressing onto tortilla
– cut grilled spicy shrimp into thirds and lay on dressing topped tortilla (dressing acts as an adhesive)
– add chopped peaches
– crumble on queso fresco and cilantro
Make It A Great Tasting Day!