Got this tasty idea for a light, yet filling dish while watching the tail-end of Jimmy Fallon one night last month. I literally just saw the cook on the show mixing what was in the bowl and I zoomed in and made it my own.
Here’s what I used:
– 1 lb shrimp
-1 can white beans/great northern
– 1 pint grape tomatoes
– chopped garlic
– extra virgin olive oil
– canola oil
– 1/2 lemon
– kosher salt and fresh cracked pepper to taste
Here’s what I did:
– Toss washed tomatoes in canola and salt and pepper. Roast in the oven at 500 for approximately 10 minutes or until they split.
– Toss cleaned shrimp in canola and salt and pepper. Roast at 500 for approximately 8 minutes, or until pink.
– Rinse thoroughly can of white beans and place in a bowl to mix.
– Add roasted tomatoes and shrimp. Add 1 tbsp chopped garlic, parsley, and the juice of 1/2 a lemon.
– Drizzle mixture with approximately 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil mixing completely.
– Add salt and pepper to taste based on preference.
– Serve with crusty bread and enjoy!
Make it a great tasting dinner!